come inside us

Colours of vintage photography.


There are so many things in life I am crazy about. The sun, colours, dance, laugh.. Today will be about colours. I was always the biggest fan of their lively language. They explain, create a mystery, fill with energy. What a great power they have. Colours paint the world and make it joyful. When I do have a bad day and I want to cheer myself I look around and smile to the colours.

Below, a few photos which confirm what I have already written.
The source is National Geographic Found Tumblr site.  Truly recommend this site :)




Thomas J. Abercrombie, Venezuela 63

 phot Bruce Dale, Missouri 1965



 Anthony Stewart, Italy 1956



 Robert Moore, Brazil 1944



 James P. Blair Mali 1966



 Gordon Gahan Texas 1980



 Dick Durrance Dacca 1972



 Charles Almon Rio De Janeiro 1965



 Winfield Parks, Rio De Janeiro 1962



 Bruce Dale 1965



 Howard Sochurek South Korea 1969



Robert Moore, Bolivia 1927

Brak komentarzy

Prześlij komentarz